The Alliance Advancement Series
Presented on: Tuesday, October 13, 2020
The dynamics of donation discussions have long been identified as key components to increasing conversion. Join us to hear successful techniques from two OPO’s who have cultivated some new processes surrounding family care. Elements of the presentations will include staff development and accountability, phone approaches, and family care excellence in the age of a pandemic. If your OPO is taking a closer look at authorization practices, you won’t want to miss this session as it will provide some practical techniques for adjusting to the changing healthcare landscape and family care roles.
At the end of the webinar, participants should be able to:
- Describe how internal Authorization Data transparency can drive change.
- Discuss in-depth, focused education and tracking program for family care staff.
- Identify the benefits of utilizing dual advocacy and establishing an Authorization Coach huddle.
- Identify strategies used to strengthen phone approach skills and increase staff comfort.
- Describe the weekly debrief tool used to share how Family Advocates overcome unique challenges.
Members of the donation and transplantation community serving diverse populations to include administrators, coordinators, physicians, nurses, surgeons, managers, quality improvement specialists, social workers, and other donation and transplantation center professionals and their colleagues.