Webinar Evaluations & Certificates
*Claim any time within 12 months from the date of the webinar.
**Must be claimed within 30 calendar days of watching the recording
Thank you for viewing our On-Demand webinar! Please follow these step-by-step instructions to obtain your desired certificate and note some of the nuances of the site that you will be using:
- Select your desired certificate by clicking on the appropriate button. If you want multiple certificates select each button.
- Follow the steps on each page.
- Once all steps have been completed an invoice will be generated. Disregard this invoice.
- A copy of your certificate will be emailed to you and available in your portal account. To obtain your certificate from your portal account, log into your portal account and go to “My Account” and select “Certificates.”
- If you do not have a profile, one will be generated for you when you complete the evaluation and your log-in details will be emailed to you.
- For nursing – please make sure to save your confirmation email as well as your certificate.
Original Webinar Information
This course will provide education on the challenges of deceased donor lung recruitment. During the discussion, we will review common problems OPO coordinators face when managing a prospective lung donor and discuss methods employed to overcome those challenges. We will also hear from a critical care pulmonologist who will discuss the efficacy of different pulmonary recruitment techniques and ventilation modes.
- Describe the challenges predicating lung recruitment.
- Identify 4 different methods to care for the prospective lung donor.
- Demonstrate the relationship between MAP and alveolar recruitment.
Members of the donation and transplantation community serving diverse populations to include administrators, coordinators, physicians, nurses, surgeons, managers, quality improvement specialists, social workers, and other donation and transplantation center professionals and their colleagues.