Original Webinar Information
This course will explore the definition of adherence followed by an exploration of associated risk factors, interventions, and monitoring as it pertains to medication adherence. We will also explore medications that require prior authorizations and the adherence concerns that could arise as a result.
- Define pharmacology adherence.
- Identify tools used to measure adherence.
- Give examples of adherence interventions.
- List common medications that require prior authorizations.
- Describe tips and tricks to expedite prior authorizations for medications.
Members of the donation and transplantation community serving diverse populations to include administrators, coordinators, physicians, nurses, surgeons, managers, quality improvement specialists, social workers, and other donation and transplantation center professionals and their colleagues.