Original Webinar Information
As a result of the COVID19 pandemic, telehealth has evolved significantly and become an integral part of all aspects of healthcare. Consequently, transplant programs have reinvented their clinical practices to continue maximizing the number of lives saved. Join us to hear about the experiences of Thomas Jefferson University as they share how their program amplified its telehealth platform and quickly adjusted to the increased demand through workflow innovations.
- Define the need for telehealth and telemedicine given the current climate.
- Recognize the difference between telehealth and telemedicine.
- Describe the technical aspects of telehealth.
- Discuss the benefits of telehealth.
- Identify the limitations of telehealth and how to overcome them.
Members of the donation and transplantation community serving diverse populations to include administrators, coordinators, physicians, nurses, surgeons, managers, quality improvement specialists, social workers, and other donation and transplantation center professionals and their colleagues.