This month, The Alliance unveiled a new website, marking the completion of a year-long project to enhance the digital experience for the donation and transplantation community of practice.
“We are very pleased to launch this new resource for our Professional Partners and community of practice,” said Karri Hobson-Pape, Executive Director of The Alliance. “A key tenet of The Alliance mission is to equip a modern profession of lifesavers. Our new website will enable our growing portfolio of resources to be accessed more easily and efficiently, ultimately resulting in the sharing of effective practices for a greater number of lives saved.”
The new website offers several new and enhanced components:
- An all-new webinar and event calendar, featuring centrally-housed information for webinar topics, presenters, registration information, and more
- An enhanced, searchable Community Resource Toolbox, offering hundreds of cost-free, peer-shared resources, sortable by topic
- An interactive US map, cataloging UAGA, Determination of Death and FPA legislation by state, as well as donor registries by state
- A new community directory, showcasing Alliance presenters, volunteers and professionals from across the field
- An enhanced news center, spotlighting program updates from The Alliance and news from across the community of practice
- Enhanced mobile capability and much more
Corey Bryant, Director of Communications, led the effort. “This project is the culmination of over 18 months of research, feedback and discovery with our Professional Partners and key stakeholders,” Bryant said. “As a national hub of learning and innovation-sharing in our field, we knew a simple redesign would not be enough. Instead, we broke the mold and built something completely customized to the needs of our community.”
Additional enhancements are already in the works for 2021, including an innovative custom learning experience for Professional Partner organizations. Stay tuned to The Alliance News Center for further updates.