The Alliance National Critical Issues Forum is a biennial event which convenes current and emerging hospital system, transplant, OPO, and physician/surgical leaders to convene for a collaborative discussion, identifying strategies for increasing organ donation and transplantation.
REGISTRATION NOW OPEN: September 15-16, 2022 | Grand Bohemian Hotel Orlando ⋅ Orlando, FL
Optimizing Performance in an Age of Disruption:
The 2022 National Critical Issues Forum will examine the environment of donation and transplantation to determine where performance optimization can be found in this ever-changing health care environment. Donation and transplantation leaders continue to face both internal and external disruption at every level of operations and those that can master challenges will succeed where others will fail.
The forum will explore the regulatory shifts, economic challenges, staffing pressures, and our need to incorporate novel technical innovations into our existing practices. A principal objective of the forum is to provide participants with the necessary skills to turn challenges into opportunities and adverse or challenging environments into performance improvement endeavors. This Forum is a collaborative endeavor and will connect, by design, key stake holders and thought leaders with each collaborative participant.
Additional program details and agenda will be shared later this spring. Capacity is highly limited. Early registration is strongly recommended.
Early Bird Registration (before August 15, 2022):
- Early Bird Registration: $895
- Platinum Circle Professional Partner Organizations: $805
- Gold Circle Professional Partner Organizations: $850
- Silver & Bronze Circle Professional Partner Organizations: $895
Standard Registration (after August 15, 2022):
- Standard Registration: $975
- Platinum Circle Professional Partner Organizations: $875
- Gold Circle Professional Partner Organizations: $925
- Silver & Bronze Circle Professional Partner Organizations: $975
Grand Bohemian Orlando Hotel
325 S Orange Ave, Orlando, FL 32801
Registrants may make reservations at a discounted rate of $219/night (plus taxes and fees). Reservation link coming soon.
PLEASE NOTE: The Grand Bohemian Orlando is located in Downtown Orlando (approximately 15 miles from Walt Disney World and other tourist destinations). To avoid traffic congestion and travel delays, registrants are strongly encouraged to stay at the host hotel.
The National Critical Issues Forum is recommended for professionals who play a role in the organ donation and/or transplantation workflow, including but not limited to:
- Transplant Administrators & Senior Leaders
- OPO CEOs and Senior Leadership (especially Chief Operations Officers)
- Organ Procurement Professionals
- OPO Medical Directors
- Transplant Surgeons & Senior Care Teams
- Acute Care Surgeons
- Palliative Care Physicians
- Nurse Practitioners
- Clinical Nurse Specialists
- Medical Technology & Logistics Experts
Recorded Sessions – 2020 National Critical Issues Forum
Utilizing Data to Improve Your Organization’s Performance
Leveraging What You Know to Generate Opportunities
Success Lab Findings
Changing Profile of Donor Potential – Examining High-Performing Centers
Innovations to Improve the Quality of Processes and Outcomes
Operational Capacity and Managing Risk Tolerance: Utilization and Performance
Going from Zero to 100: Creating Success with Meaningful Growth – Transplant Centers & OPOs