The Alliance Listserv Code of Conduct
Thank you for being part of our listserv community. The basic guidelines for participation listed below will ensure the best possible experience for all listserv members. Please save this message
By joining and using this e-mail list, you agree that you have read and will follow the rules and guidelines below set for this peer discussion group.
- When initiating a question or request for information, the sender should make the request as brief and concise as possible.
- The topic of the message should be indicated in the message subject line. Change the subject line if the topic of the message string evolves from the original topic.
- When initiating a message or sending a reply to the group, the sender should provide full name and the name of the institution represented.
- The membership of the listserv, the address of the listserv, questions posed, or answers provided should not be released outside the listserv membership.
- Messages should not contain the name of any patient or physician, or incriminate, harm, or put another individual or entity in a bad light.
- Do not challenge or attack others. The discussions on the lists are intended to stimulate conversation and share knowledge, not to create contention. Participants in “flame wars” will be removed from the list.
- Messages shall not request or provide pricing or salary information.
- Solicitation for recruitment of staff or the promotion of staff available for hire is not permitted.
- Members should reply to messages only to answer a question or a response previously sent. Do Not send messages such as “thanks for the information” or “me, too” to the entire list. Instead, reply directly to the individual. This may be done by using your e-mail application’s forwarding option and typing in or cutting and pasting in the e-mail address of the individual to whom you want to respond.
- Use care in including attachments and graphics. The total allowable size of the message, including attachment, is limited to 100KB.
- Do not send administrative messages, such as remove me from the list, through the listserv. Instead follow the instructions provided on each individual email.
- Other than non-for-profit companies, users may not advertise meetings, conferences, workshops or any profit bearing products.
- To select additional listserv preferences, or remove yourself from a listserv please go to:
- The moderator reserves the right to terminate any listserv member who does not follow the rules of conduct.
- If you have questions, please contact The Alliance at [email protected].