The Alliance is proud of its dedicated “A-Team” of more than 175 professional volunteers, including healthcare, organ donation and transplantation professionals from diverse disciplines and levels of leadership. Together, they give their time, service and expertise to equip a modern profession of lifesavers.
Innovation Advancement Series Faculty
Each month, hundreds of members of the donation and transplantation community – including administrators, coordinators, physicians, nurses, surgeons, managers, quality improvement specialists, social workers, dieticians, and other healthcare professionals – participate in The Alliance’s Innovation Focused Advancement Series for engaged learning opportunities. The topics presented are cutting edge and address issues impacting the donation and transplantation community.
The Innovation Focused Advancement Series explores topics that most relevant to organ procurement organizations and hospitals that care for donor patients.
The purpose of the Innovation Focused Advancement Series Faculty Workgroup is to ensure that the most current, evidence-based topics are selected for The Alliance webinars to be presented throughout the year. Additionally, the faculty selects content experts to present based on the topics identified. Lastly, the workgroup collaborates to identify strategies for increasing webinar participation.
These valuable webinars will ensure that healthcare professionals across the donation-transplantation continuum are equipped with best practices and strategies to effectively navigate their professional responsibilities.
The commitments of the faculty workgroups include:
- Serve a one-year term with the possibility of continuing for a second term.
- Identify topics and potential speakers for the yearly webinar calendar
- Serve as a moderator for a selected webinar.
- Participate in quarterly, one-hour workgroup calls.
- Attend the monthly webinars to assess and evaluate the efficacy and ongoing needs.
- Actively communicate webinar opportunities to your colleagues and encourage organizational participation.
Applications for 2021 Innovation Focused Advancement Series Faculty are currently closed.
If you are interested in getting involved:
- Please provide your email of interest to Deanna Fenton, Program Manager at [email protected]
- Be sure to include your professional bio and contact information.
Leadership and Support
The workgroup will be led and supported by The Alliance team.
Our partners are the heart and soul of our organization. For more than 15 years, they have played a vital role providing quality education and programs to advance a shared mission.