Each month, hundreds of members of the donation and transplantation community – including administrators, coordinators, physicians, nurses, surgeons, managers, quality improvement specialists, social workers, dietitians, and other healthcare professionals – participate in The Alliance’s Transplant Focused Advancement Series for engaged learning opportunities. The topics presented are cutting edge and address issues impacting the donation and transplantation community.
The Transplant Focused Advancement Series explores topics that most relevant to transplant programs and hospitals that care for donor patients.
The purpose of the Transplant Focused Advancement Series Faculty Workgroup is to ensure that the most current, evidence-based topics are selected for The Alliance webinars to be presented throughout the year. Additionally, the faculty selects content experts to present based on the topics identified. Lastly, the workgroup collaborates to identify strategies for increasing webinar participation.
These valuable webinars will ensure that healthcare professionals across the donation-transplantation continuum are equipped with best practices and strategies to effectively navigate their professional responsibilities.
The commitments of the faculty workgroups include:
- Serve a one-year term with the possibility of continuing for a second term.
- Identify topics and potential speakers for the yearly webinar calendar
- Serve as a moderator for a selected webinar.
- Participate in quarterly, one-hour workgroup calls.
- Attend the monthly webinars to assess and evaluate the efficacy and ongoing needs.
- Actively communicate webinar opportunities to your colleagues and encourage organizational participation.
Applications for 2021 Transplant Focused Advancement Series Faculty are currently closed.
If you are interested in getting involved:
- Please provide your email of interest to Deanna Fenton, Program Manager at [email protected].
- Be sure to include your professional bio and contact information.
Leadership and Support
The workgroup will be led and supported by The Alliance team.