Embracing Voices, Advancing Equity
SAVE THE DATE: November 13, 2024
Designed for Organ Donation and Transplantation Alliance (The Alliance) and its partners, the focus of this virtual seminar is to provide skills, tools and knowledge that will allow for effective communication and understanding with donor and recipient families, partner organizations and their employees that will aid in creating a culture of empathy, cohesiveness and understanding. Join us on this transformative journey of empowerment and unity as we embrace diversity and create an atmosphere of equity, inclusion, and belonging within healthcare.
- Define diversity, equity, inclusion and belonging.
- Examine past, present, and future cultural beliefs, behaviors, and real-life scenarios to reflect on how to be a more effective and empathic co-worker, thought leader, and community member.
- Demonstrate critical thinking, resourcefulness, problem solving, and decision-making through group interactivity and reflection.
- Cultivate fresh and meaningful workplace relationships among colleagues, senior leaders, and community partners.
- Develop tools and awareness that will help maximize both personal and professional DEIB goals and outcomes.
AGENDA – TBD
Program registration is $250 per enrollee. For Platinum Circle partners wishing to enroll more than 10, please contact us at [email protected] to arrange bulk pricing.
Registration fees are non-refundable. However, your registration may be transferred to another person at your organization at no cost. Please contact us at [email protected] to arrange.