Join us as Dr. Adyr Moss, Chair for the Division of Transplant Surgery at Mayo Clinic Arizona, leads an interactive discussion of several approaches to increasing organ utilization among transplant centers, including the following:
- Modifying organ acceptance criteria
- Changes to program culture
- Developing processes that optimize team preparedness
- Developing/strengthening relationships with OPOs and outside surgeons
- Building upon your own and other transplant program experiences
The Alliance Conversation Series brings you cost-free, fast-paced collaborative opportunities that highlight successful donation and transplantation practices across the country. Through shared insight, multidisciplinary experts identify solutions to critical challenges affecting the community of practice and actively share them for open discussion and broader knowledge of effective practices.
Sessions are designed to be approximately 30-45 minutes in length and encourage real-time feedback and participation from viewers.