Original Webinar Information
This course will be of interest to anyone working in a transplant leadership position as two industry experts will discuss the universal phases of the transplant process where Organ Acquisition Service costs are incurred. The discussion will include pathways for financial coverage of Organ Perfusion and Preservation services and the process of reconciling all Organ Acquisition costs with CMS on the transplant cost report.
At the end of the webinar, participants should be able to:
- Identify the Universal Phases of Transplant.
- Define and understand what Organ Acquisition Services are.
- Describe the transplant cost report and CMS cost reimbursements.
- Classify organ perfusion and preservation services as part of organ acquisition costs.
- Summarize how Medicare reconciles annual organ acquisition service costs with Transplant Hospitals.
No results found.
Members of the donation and transplantation community serving diverse populations to include administrators, coordinators, physicians, nurses, surgeons, managers, quality improvement specialists, social workers, and other donation and transplantation center professionals and their colleagues.